- Jackson, J., & Frew, E. (2020, to appear). A Distributed Greedy Controller for Multiple sUAS using Expected Downstream Information Gain. In AIAA Scitech 2020 Forum. AIAA.
- Hirst, A., Jackson, J., & Frew, E. (2020, to appear). Autonomous decision making for pseudo-Lagrangian drifter deployment onboard sUAS . In AIAA Scitech 2020 Forum. AIAA.
- Jackson, J., Davis, B., & Gebre-Egziabher, D. (2018). A performance assessment of low-cost RTK GNSS receivers. In 2018 IEEE/ION Position, Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS) (pp. 642–649). IEEE.
- Layh, T., Larson, J. D., Jackson, J., Taylor, B., & Gebre Egziabher, D. (2015). A recovery system for SUAV operations in GPS-denied environments using timing advance measurements. In Institute of Navigation International Technical Meeting 2015, ITM 2015 (pp. 293–303). United States: Institute of Navigation.
- Jackson, J. (2018). Real-time Kinematic Positioning: Background, Assessment and Forecasting (Master's thesis). University of Minnesota, Twin Citites.